Western Reserve Mini Storage offers the most secure and fire proof facilities. Unlike other storage complexes built of wood and vinyl siding, our units feature solid brick exterior walls and steel interiors. All of the floors are concrete and the driveways are all paved with adequate drainage to prevent water flowing back into a unit. All units contain a roll-up steel door and feature drive-up capability. Each unit has an eight or nine foot ceiling so items can be stacked.
Our inventory of storage units is constantly changing so please call to check on availability.
|7 x 6
|8 x 9
|10 x 10
|12 x 12
|10 x 20
|10 x 30
|10 x 40
Most units feature nine-foot ceilings and eight-foot door openings. Note all prices are subject to a 6-3/4% sales tax.
How much space do I need?
- 7 x 6 - Some furniture such as sofa and chair, chest of drawers or dresser, spring and mattress set, plus small items and boxes. Outdoor furniture, lawnmowers, garden tools, bicycles, motorcycles
- 8 x 9 - Furniture from a small one bedroom apartment without appliances, small boxes, and small items.
- 10 X 10 - Furniture from a one bedroom apartment with appliances, small boxes and small items.
- 12 X 12 - Furniture from a 1-2 bedroom apartment with appliances, boxes and small items.
- 10 X 20 - Furniture from a 2-3 bedroom house with appliances. Miscellaneous items. A small car or truck.
- 10 X 30 - Contents from 40 ft. moving van. Furniture from a three bedroom house with appliances. A car or small boat.
- 10 X 40 - Contents from 40 ft. moving van. Furniture from a four bedroom house with appliances. Two cars or a large boat.